I've been planning for the last few years...sort of...more like dreaming about...but the winds have picked up...I'm soon to be off on a new adventure...right after I....
- quit work
- sell the house
- get RV and motorbike (scooter)
- hit the road
The trip starts this year...not to be confused with past misadventures like following the grateful dead for a year or being a ski bum for months...
- Get house and yard perfect for selling
- Sell house
- Buy an RV (went to RV show last weekend and narrowed it down!)
- Get motorbike (and license so I can tool around on it and leave RV on occasion)
- Give away a lot of junk (just the last 20 years of collecting)
- Figure out how to earn misc cash and pay for monthly expenses
- Put art and keepsakes in storage
Once I get tired of the road (a year or two) going to settle again but probably someplace tropical...Belize? who knows...one trip at a time my dears...So follow along...I'll post once or twice a week starting now...afterall, what good is a trip without stories!